Reporting directly to the Hospitality Event Manager, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising allocated logistics team
- Ordering hospitality equipment as required, within budgeted guidelines
- Managing storage and distribution of all glass, china, cutlery, linen and disposables
- Maintaining and organising the cleaning of stores and cellars
- Checking in and sorting deliveries to back of house store areas in a professional and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Back of house experience within the events/hospitality industry
- Stores supervision/management experience
- Excellent organisation skills
You must be:
- Able to prioritise
- A strong communicator
- Self-motivated but with the ability to work as part of a team
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.