Manchester Central is pleased to announce the vacancy of a Staffing Co-ordinator. The role will involve managing and coordinating the staffing requirement for both casual and agency workers across the business to support the successful delivery of events. This will include the resourcing, recruitment, training, induction of all casual and agency resource for the company, ensuring staff of the highest calibre and presentation, in the right numbers are resourced at all times.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Controlling and managing the booking of variable event staff, ensuring allocations are within event budgets and allocated correctly at the required levels
- Managing the process for engaging variable event staff, working and developing relationships with relevant agencies to establish the requirements for assignments
- Planning and implementing the induction training for all variable event staff to ensure awareness of our facilities and procedures
- Overseeing the staff resourcing system in place (Human force), ensuring its use with all variable event staff and agencies and keeping the system under review
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in the industry (Hospitality or Event Operations)
- Experience of recruitment and staff training for large and varied groups of staff
- Experience of handling enquiries and resolving queries
You must have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – help to build trust, respect and support across the teams
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise, work independently and work to deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude with a desire to make a difference
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.