Manchester Central is pleased to announce the vacancy of a Pastry Chef. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading, managing and motivating the Pastry Team in the delivery of desserts and pastries in order to exceed customer expectations
- Taking a hands-on approach to ensure all products are prepared and delivered in line with forecasted needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record as a Pastry Chef
- Possess world class cooking abilities and a true passion for all things culinary
- A creative flair – you will be given the exciting opportunity to create and develop new menu offerings
- Have the ability to train, motivate and inspire a team
An intermediate food hygiene certificate would be beneficial to the role
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.