Incubator by Manchester Central is now open for submissions!
Nurturing the next generation of event experiences.
Designed to discover and develop the cutting-edge event concepts of the future, the programme is open to organisations and businesses, of all sizes and sectors, who have a unique event concept and need help in bringing it to life.
Successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to embark on an exciting collaborative partnership with Team Manchester Central, to transform their big idea into a reality at the iconic venue.
The GC Business Growth Hub has partnered with Incubator by Manchester Central to offer wider business support as part of the initiative. Their services include programmes for start-ups, scale-ups and innovation.
- Step one is to complete the short ‘First Pitch’ webform below before Thursday 14th April, to help us understand your big idea in broad terms
- After the deadline, submissions will be reviewed and we’ll invite shortlisted entries to meet with us and some of our partners, to present their concept in more detail
- If successful, applicants will then be offered a bespoke package of support, based on the specific needs of their concept
What we're looking for:
- Ideas should be based on completely new and unique ways to connect people through meaningful event experiences
- We know that technology can enhance reach and engagement – we’re interested in ideas that embrace new tech and add value to the live event experience
- Concepts with scope to grow and scale up in future years
Thank you for your interest in the programme. Submissions are now closed but please keep an eye on this page for future updates.