We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Security, the role will be a member of our Senior Management Team, reporting into the Director of Facilities Management & IT Infrastructure. This role is a full-time permanent position.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Primarily being tasked with taking a strategic view of the physical Security & Stewarding provisions in and around the venue.
- Advising the business on the best approaches to delivering the security service function based on currently intelligence, legislation, and best practice.
- Overseeing the Security and Stewarding function ensuring that event related security plans are aligned to business objectives.
- Responsible for the management, development, and welfare of the Security Control Room team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relatable experience of working in the event industry.
- IOSH Managing safety or similar H&S qualification.
- Experience in being able to apply security knowledge in a way that delivers practical, business led solutions.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in a similar role
- Have great stakeholder management and communications skills meaning you are able to build and develop quality professional relationships.
- NVQ or equivalent qualification relevant to security industry