Reporting directly to the Director of Facilities Management and Infrastructure, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The operation and on-going development of the Company’s information systems and infrastructure.
- Defining and delivering IT solutions in line with business and IT strategies.
- Overseeing the training and support for staff in the use of these information systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in computing/information systems or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a computer services.
- Practical experience with networking.
- An active interest in leading edge applications of technology.
You must be able to:
- Effectively manage a team.
- Have a hands on pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Deliver to tight deadlines and take ownership for end delivery.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.