We are looking to recruit for a Head of Hospitality Operations here at Manchester Central. This role is a brand new exciting opportunity for someone really looking to make their mark!
Reporting directly to Director of Hospitality, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Director of Hospitality in the effective delivery of our hospitality services. Maintaining and delivering exceptional standards, ensuring the customers hospitality and catering journey meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Working closely with the Director of Hospitality to ensure that departmental objectives and KPIs are achieved and exceeded.
- Translating strategy to develop innovative plans and budgets for the Hospitality Operations function and other related areas to ensure their successful implementation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of implementing hospitality event services and retail catering.
- Profit and Loss experience of £3million + hospitality business.
- Experience of EPOS systems and back office EPOS system management
- Have an extensive management background in hospitality/services industry
- Have experience of client liaison and upselling in a commercial environment
- Be capable of leading a team and working across departments.