Manchester Central is pleased to announce the vacancy of a Floor Manager. Reporting directly to the Hospitality Event Manager, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and managing all aspects of the clients hospitality operation
- Delivering a world class service to grow turnover and ensure a profitable sales revenue
- Deputising for the Hospitality Event Manager – ensuring service staff are fully briefed, maintaining stock records and ensuring operational plans are implemented and executed to the required standard
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure Manchester Central’s standards are adhered to
- Proven track record in a similar role in the hospitality industry
- Be committed to delivering high standards with enthusiasm
- Be an excellent people manager
A food hygiene certificate would be beneficial to the role
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.