Reporting directly to the Service Manager, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis, Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up rooms for a variety of event types from small meetings to gala dinners in line with company standards and as per client specifications.
- The build and break down of stages and platforms ensuring event schedule deadlines are adhered to.
- Acting as a point of contact for Event Managers and Hospitality Event Managers during a live event, responding to requests and escalating potential problems where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Event industry experience and knowledge of event requirements.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated but with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a passion for delivering excellent levels of customer service.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.