Manchester Central is pleased to announce that we are recruiting for 2 Control Room Operators. Reporting directly to the Control Room Team Leader, these roles are working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the building is secured at all times and especially at the end of the day or after an event and activating all alarms, performing access control duties both remotely and at the control room
- Preventing unauthorised access to the venue
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of monitoring CCTV systems and will
- The ability to deal confidently and professionally with people at all levels.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task
- Be a team player but also able to work independently
- Take a pro-active approach to work and using initiative to find solutions to problems
Flexibility of working hours is also a requirement, as the delivery of excellence is not always a 9 to 5 job.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.