Runway Visitor Park is one of the North West's most popular outdoor attractions. Providing the perfect location for families and enthusiast to watch the take-off and landing of planes at Manchester Airport, the venue also includes a playground, café, aviation shop and conference facilities.
The café and conference facilities are managed by Manchester Central.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of the café and hospitality operation.
- Ensuring all café and hospitality expenses are within budget and also identifying ways to decrease operational costs.
- Ensuring compliance with all food safety and company health and safety legislation by managing compliance records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A management background in the hospitality, service or events industry.
- Hands on experience in a retail and hospitality environment.
- Good understanding of food safety and health and safety regulations.
You must have:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven people management skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with a desire to make a difference.