Manchester Central is pleased to announce the vacancy of a Sales Account Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Venue Sales, this role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Pro-active business development to secure new and repeat business
- Developing and maintaining current licence fee revenues and attracting new business to Manchester Central, contributing to both team and individual targets
- Identify and develop opportunities for New Customers and New Market Sectors as well as responding to reactive enquiries to actively secure new business as well as increasing revenue opportunities
- Being a visible profile in the events industry – as per sector focus – with sound knowledge of both regional and national opportunities
- Organising and attending client meetings, both internally and externally including national and international travel as and when required for business purposes
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of the events industry from a sales and/or operational perspective
- A track record of identifying and winning business ideally in the hospitality industry
- Experience of sales reporting and CRM systems
- Have the ability to effectively communicate ideas to people at all levels
- Be confident in presenting to both internal and external customers
- Be driven to exceed targets
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete this short form.